Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

What I can offer you!

Really! Do you really think that anybody can offer you anything?
If you think so you should not be reading this article.
No can do anything for you. Not even you yourself (depends)

Here is what I am trying to give you, I am not here to explain you something, I am not here to give you any ideology. I am not here to give you any hypothetical concepts now I am here to teach you what being practical means. I'm not here to show you what is right or wrong, I am here to give you eyes.
There is only one thing that I can merely offer you, it is your choice, completely your choice whether you want to read / leave. Whether you want to think and grow or continue your so called life, living with your own lies.
All I can give you is answers, the answers that are completely unnecessary & unimportant. I have those answers which will never satisfy any of your questions. I have those answers which you will find ridiculous, but all I can offer is that answers will give you so many questions, questions which have no answer. Where there cannot be any answer, and every answer will bring thousands new question more but not less. Yes I am offering you answers which will give you so many questions, questions of which no answers exist, no Buddha no Einstein can give you the answers of those questions.
Along with it I am giving you so many questions, they are really funny, funny in such a way that you will question your own life. How interesting is it to get such questions which will take every possible answers from you. Questions which will turn into another answer but that answer will bring another question.
All the answers you are carrying are not really your answers, and what you call your problems, your questions are not your real questions. nothing of which are came from your inner core. They are very superficial just as you are!

I am offering you a choice, a choice to take a leap of faith and dive into an unknown reality, where every truth exists in its innermost form, the reality where truth & lie go hand in hand. Truth where there is only... (* part is incomplete)

What do you have? You have nothing! may be you have everything but still you don't have anything. What if I tell you that I have nothing but I have everything.
Tell me what you can offer me? To offer me something first you must have something, tell me what do you have? Two me what is that, that you can call yours ? Tell me where do you exist?
Tell me the reality of the real which exists no where, tell me the lies you are carrying with proud & in full of shamelessness.
Tell me what you can offer me?

* every point, every single line in this article is incomplete.

No comments:

Post a Comment